Last Updated 08.02.2022
Cookies allow websites to recognize your device such as; when you revisit a site, the website will respond in a more personalized way, remembering your preferences, and it will make your page load faster.
Cookies are not permanent and will expire after a short period of inactivity.
The full list of Cookies we used on LYOTECH LABS website is below:
- Session Cookies
- Persistent Cookies
- First Party Cookies
- Third Party Cookies
- Essential Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Marketing Cookies
- Session Cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser. It stores information for the time, or session that the user is on the website
- Persistent Cookies encompasses all Cookies that remain on your hard drive until you erase or your browser does it. It depends on the Cookie’s expiration date. All Persistent Cookies have an expiration date written into their code, but their duration can vary.
- First Party Cookies are put on your device directly by the website of LYOTECH LABS in which you are visiting
- Google Analytics Cookies to measure your interactions with the content of our website. These Cookies collect information about your interactions with our website, such as unique visits, repeat visits, session duration and website activity;
- Facebook Pixel to process information about your activity on this Website, such as the website visited, Facebook identity, browser data, and more. The information processed from Facebook pixel is used to serve ads based on your interests through Facebook, as well as to measure cross-device conversions and user interactions on this Website.
- Essential Cookies are known as strictly necessary Cookies for you to browse the LYOTECH LABS website and use the features of it, such as accessing secure areas of our site. These Cookies do not require consent from you. Essential Cookies helps to make this website easy to use by providing basic functions such as page navigation, language selections, authorization and filling in forms. Our website will not function without these Cookies and they cannot be disabled. These Cookies do not reveal the User’s identity or collect user information. They are stored on the user’s device until the browser is closed.
- Performance Cookies collect information about how you use our website, like which page you visited and which link you clicked on. None of this type of information can be used to identify you. All information we receive from these Cookies are in aggregated form. We use Third Party Cookies, which are set on your device for up to 2 years or deleted, if you erase your browser data. The sole purpose of performance Cookies is to improve our website functions. Analytics may collect information through log data, such as;
- IP address
- Type of browser and device
- Operating system
- Name of the internet service provider
- Country information
- Date and time of visit
- Web page origin and exit
- Marketing & Targeting Cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see and ad. These Cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. However, these are Persistent Cookies which are third-party-provenance. These Cookies may be set through this website by our advertising partners. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising. These cookies are set on your device for up to 2 years or deleted, if you erase your browser Cookie data.
We may use third party APIs and software development kits (“SDKs”) as part of the functionality of our services. APIs and SDKs may allow third parties including analytics and advertising partners to collect your personal data for various purposes including to provide analytics services and content that is more relevant to you. For more information about our use of APIs and SDKs, please contact us.
- HOW CAN I CONTROL COOKIES?
You reserve the right to decide whether to accept or reject Cookies from our website. You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences. However, Users will not be able to reject the Essential Cookies, as they are strictly necessary to provide you with services.
You can also separately opt-out from having your website activity available to Google by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, which prevents sharing information about your website.